Teaming with insurers, employers and health-care providers, Full Scope Rehabilitation Services consultants lead the team to ensure the safe, respectful and expedient return to work of the client. As the team leader, the case manager ensures that all members work cohesively toward the common goals and in the best interest of the client while respecting the parameters set by the customer.
Case Management is a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s holistic needs through communication and available resources to promote quality cost effective outcomes.
The case management process involves:
- Assessing a client’s employment readiness and employment-related needs
- Assisting the client to identify a realistic and achievable employment objective(s)
- Developing a mutually agreed to action plan to support the client to achieve employment objectives
- Providing employment counselling, and supports to assist the client to achieve labour market attachment
- Supporting and monitoring client progress through regular follow up to Action Plan completion and until the client has successfully achieved and maintained a labour market or community attachment outcome.