Our Vocational Rehabilitation Service offers a process which enables persons with functional, psychological, developmental, cognitive and emotional impairments or health conditions to overcome barriers to accessing, maintaining or returning to employment or other useful occupation.
This service can assist you:
- return to your former job with your former employer
- return to a modified version of your former job
- work at a different job with your former employer using your current or newly acquired skills
- work at a different job with any employer using your current or newly acquired skills
- gain skills for self-employment
Full Scope Rehabilitation Services will assist you to identifying your transferable skills and incorporate those in developing an attention-grabbing resume that will improve your chances of a successful career change.