Jessica Thatcher CCW, RRP, CVP, RVP, CCDP
Fluent in English and French, Jessica brings over 20 years of service delivery experience as a Rehabilitation Specialist. She is known for her practical, focused approach to rehabilitation, providing community based assessments, and long-term support services, and vocational rehabilitation. She uses a variety of conversational techniques to connect with her clients on a personal and individual level.
Jessica has worked with individuals diagnosed with musculoskeletal, orthopedic, catastrophic injuries, chronic pain, mental health issues, brain injuries and a variety of other disabling conditions. Over the years, she has found it extremely rewarding to have helped so many people with injuries, disabilities, and other barriers move forward to successful outcomes.
- Registered Rehabilitation Professional- Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada, since 1999
- Certified Vocational Professional – College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
- Certified Career Development Professional – BC Career Development Association
- Registered Vocational Professional – Canadian Assessment, Vocational Evaluation & Work Adjustment Society
- Three year Child and Youth Care – Algonquin College – Social Work Associate in Applied Science
- Certified in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Motivational Interviewing Level 1
- Mental Health Worker Certification
- Ambassador with the Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce since 2009